Found: new block tutorials

>> Friday, July 23, 2010

Anyone in need of a few new awesome block tutorials?! I've found some good ones recently:

Betty Ninja has a simple but striking cross quilt block tutorial, check out how she's done it in HOT pink:

Hot Pink Cross Quilt


Bitty Bird Quilts did a great tutorial on one of my favorite blocks - the whirligig.



I'm sure you've seen these blocks around - but if you haven't you MUST check out the two great tutorials that Little Miss Shabby has done - the Scrapbuster block and the Scrapbuster #2 block.  They're both so cool!






Heather put her touch on a spiderweb block tutorial that has tons of pictures and detailed notes -- just my kind of tut! :]

Spider Web Tutorial!



And Zonnah created this stunning wonky star ring block - and lucky for us she provided a very detailed tutorial!  Love it!



Snip.Sew.Send - July



I've added these tutorials to the Block Tutorials page & am always on the lookout for more new ones to share. Have you seen any new ones recently? Send me an email with the link so I can feature them soon!

----------

Also, I'm getting ready to do a big update to the Master List of Virtual Quilting Bees.  Can you check it out and let me know if there's any you know of that aren't listed yet?

4 comments:

Vickie July 23, 2010 at 6:58 AM  

Great post! Thanks! I see some wonderful ideas!

quirky granola girl July 23, 2010 at 5:56 PM  

Thanks for the links to some wonderful block tutorials. That spiderweb block is calling my name.

Colette August 11, 2010 at 6:32 AM  

I was poking around blogland looking for a cross quilt block tutorial and knew I'd find one here ;0) Thanks for all of the "bee" inspiration!

Anonymous November 8, 2010 at 9:39 PM  

I NEED that circle wonky star block! Thanks for sharing!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates

Back to TOP