Pick Five Monday: green edition

>> Monday, April 26, 2010

For anyone that knows me it's no secret that green is my favorite color. Here are some of my favorite green blocks that I found in the group pool this week for Pick Five Monday:

September Quilt Block

nichole.pyle created this amazing block out of some pretty green solids for the Quilter Bees bee.

July Block Party

filminthefridge's block uses one of my most favorite combinations - green and gray - for this Block Party block.

Maple Leaf Bee Mari3

maripenquiltmom made this intricate green block for the Maple Leaf Bee - that white textured fabric is neat!

3x6 Bee Block for Leigh Beehive#6

A simple whirly gig center really stands out in this block made for the 3x6 Bee by epban.

For Krista-Wonky Liberated Churn Dash Love-April Block

And myfullcolorlife sewed this amazing block for the brand new Fussy Cut Love Bee. Love all the fussy cut prints!

2 comments:

Vickie April 26, 2010 at 6:32 PM  

Erin, thanks so much for including my block! So fun! I was actually on the site doing research when I saw it! Thanks! And thanks for the great blog. It is so helpful, especially to someone new to VQBs!!

Marianne Penner May 4, 2010 at 11:10 PM  

Erin, thanks for including my block. I was so thrilled to see it on your blog when I was checking it for updates. Thank you too for the great blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates

Back to TOP