Pick Five Monday: white geometrics

>> Monday, May 3, 2010

Fun geometric shapes in bright colors on a plain white background can be so striking. Here are my five favorites for this first Monday in May!

Black, white and gray make for a very pretty and simple block, made by funkygoodstuff.

Block for mpfox223

Love these little rainbow postage stamp sized squares and the way they're laid out in this fun block made by made by little grubs.

Australasian Bee - Block 2 for Viv

Some posies and polka dots, what could be cuter?  Made by Modernsewl for jenib320.

3 x 6 Mini Bee Block from Solidia!

A wonky whirlygig and some fun florals are used in this whimsical block made by hennyseashell.

2nd pinwheel block for Crafalittle

And these two gorgeous sawtooth star blocks made by KC_Purrsnickety really stand out on the stark white fabric.

H2B2 February

3 comments:

Jeni Baker May 3, 2010 at 8:50 AM  

Thank you very much for using my image (3rd down), but I cannot take credit for that beautiful block! It was made for me in the 3x6 Mini Bee by Mondernsewl (http://www.flickr.com/photos/19249154@N00/)

:)

Cut&Alter May 3, 2010 at 9:43 PM  

What a surprise to see my little block on here (second one down)! It was such fun to make on the quilting bee that I have gone on to make more similar blocks for me. Great way of using up the scraps! x

Erin @ Two More Seconds May 4, 2010 at 2:00 PM  

Jeni- thanks for the clarification! I'll fix it in the post.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates

Back to TOP