Quilting Bee Blocks Flickr group widget

>> Thursday, June 10, 2010

Did you all see that spiffy new Flickr widget over there on the sidebar?!  Here it is again just because it's SO cool.  :]


Quilting Bee Blocks. Get yours at bighugelabs.com


I love how it showcases the most newest blocks added to our group as well as gives us our total number of photos & members at a glance! And the best part is that it automatically updates itself. So if yours is one of the most recent 8 blocks added to the pool it will be showing up on the Quilting Bee Blocks homepage!

(I made the widget at BigHugeLabs.com)

3 comments:

Anonymous June 10, 2010 at 1:06 PM  

Woo hoo! My block made it to the widget you created!

Kelly June 10, 2010 at 1:31 PM  

That is a super cute widget!

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts June 14, 2010 at 7:34 PM  

Love it, is there a code so I can put it on my blog too?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates

Back to TOP