Featured: YOUR links to posts about Virtual Quilting Bees and Blocks!

>> Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Confession: I have hundreds of crafty/quilting/sewing blogs in my RSS reader. Yes, it's a little bit out of control, but there is just SO much inspiration out there! (You know what I'm talking about, right?!) One of my favorite type of posts to come across is the "My Quilt Blocks From This Month" post, where all you creative people are posting pictures of and talking about the beautiful quilt blocks you're making.

Here's a few examples of these Quilt Block Posts that have shown up in my reader recently:

Viv from Highway Cottage posted about her July blocks and also started on her Doll Quilt Swap 9 project.

Quilt Dad John did a round-up type post about all his blocks from April, May and June.

Emily from Creative Chicks posted about being in her first Virtual Quilting Bee, Bee Vintage, and having the first month of the bee as her month!

Donna from Kindred Crafters blogged about her process of picking and sewing a June block with a star.

Natalia from Piece N Quilt is in love with the blocks that others have been making her for her month in the Puting the Bee in Christmas bee.

And TraceyJay participated in a Friday Night Sew In and finished up some chubby star blocks for the Three by Six Sampler Mini Bee.

Have you blogged recently about bee blocks that YOU'VE been making?  Or maybe it's your month in a bee and the blocks have been rolling in.  Or have you completed a top with bee blocks, or even finished a QUILT?!  If it's a blog post that has to do with Virtual Quilting Bees in any way (doesn't matter if it's an old or new post), add your link to the MckLinky below to share it and then hop through some of the links to get inspired by fellow sewists!  Make sure to leave lots of comment love :]

I'll even be going through and picking some of my favorite posts to be highlighting here!  ;]


4 comments:

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts July 27, 2010 at 11:35 AM  

Hi, I blew it. I am number 5, I do not know how to chnage it to just say janesfabrics, I am so very sorry!!!!

Erin @ Two More Seconds July 27, 2010 at 1:39 PM  

LOL it's OK - I was able to change it for you in the admin area! Thanks for linking up! :]

Tracey Jacobsen July 27, 2010 at 2:05 PM  

Thanks for the link Erin! :)

I posted a tutorial for those chubby stars today, if you want to see it... maybe I'll link it up with you.

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts July 27, 2010 at 10:49 PM  

Thanks Erin!!! and thank you for all your hard work. I am in 5 new bees thanks to you!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates

Back to TOP