Found: New Block Tutorials

>> Friday, November 12, 2010

Lots of block tutorials have been popping up on blogs, here are some I've spotted recently:


Pieced Center String Block

(credit: Kaye Prince)



Pinwheel Within a Star Sampler Blocks
rainbow block for Melanie
(credit: hanies)



Chubby Stars Block
Chubby star for Antique Roses
(credit: traceyjay)



Spontaneous Strips With a Splash of Color

(credit: Anna Circo)



Gretchen Block

(credit: Seven Stitches)


I've added these tutorials to the Block Tutorials page & am always on the lookout for more new ones to share. Have you seen any new ones recently? Send me an email with the link so I can feature them soon!

1 comments:

Anonymous November 16, 2010 at 9:05 AM  

Superb blog post, I have book marked this internet site so ideally I’ll see much more on this subject in the foreseeable future!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates

Back to TOP