10k photos!

>> Wednesday, December 8, 2010

We hit a big milestone yesterday in the Quilting Bee Blocks Flickr group! Yesterday morning when I was checking the group I noticed we were getting close to 10,000 pictures in the group. In the afternoon when I was back again I managed to get a screen grab of when we were at 9,999! I sat there and refreshed for what seemed like hours - but no one was uploading. Then *boom* next refresh there were about 10 new pictures added and we were already past the 10k mark, so I wasn't able to get a screen grab of that. But how exciting!

To think of that many blocks floating around out there and in handmade quilts all over the world - just how amazing is that? This community is awesome and I'm so glad to be able to share it all with all of you!


a milestone

3 comments:

C December 8, 2010 at 2:54 PM  

Wow! What an accomplishment!

Linda December 9, 2010 at 12:12 PM  

Congrat's! And... what a wonderful thing!! :)
Happy Sewing & Happy Living!! :)
Linda

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates

Back to TOP