The Master List - updated

>> Thursday, May 20, 2010



When my little boy thinks something is really big, he calls it "hunormous" (humongous/enormous). I definitely think this counts as a hunormous update to The Master List! Added 12 new bees, bringing the total to 137.

I'm starting to sort through the links to figure out which bees are finished/wrapped up/on hiatus. I am thinking I'll keep the list all on one page, just somehow detonate which bees are not currently ongoing.

Here's the new additions:

Fresh Modern Bee

Fresh Modern 2 Bee

Pollen8 Quilting Bee

Kansas City Scrappy Bee

Sisterhood of the Traveling Squares

Freedom Block Swap

Sew Fun 2

Bee White Black

Bee Scrappy

Scrap Happy Bee

Sew Buzzy

Fresh and Funky Quilting Bee

Who knows of any VQB's out there that I haven't listed yet?

2 comments:

Jenny May 20, 2010 at 2:13 PM  

http://adozenquilters.blogspot.com

im in two...i dont think you have this one listed.

Thanks!

Erin @ Two More Seconds June 12, 2010 at 2:21 PM  

Thanks Jenny - it's in my next update! :]

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates

Back to TOP