Pick Five Monday: Spring Edition

>> Monday, May 17, 2010

Here in Utah we've finally had a couple of days of really nice warm weather .... maybe that affected my choices for this springy version of Pick Five Monday?  See the past Pick Five Mondays here.  


Sewgirly made this cool block with some pretty vintage sheets for the Vintage Sheet Quilting Bee.

May block for Amanda


Threekitchenfairies made this awesome block with very fresh and springy fabrics for the Quilt Around the World Bee.

For Anita/ bake and sew


This block by Ramona Burke reminds me of Strawberries and Cream - one of my very favorite spring treats. Made for the 1st Wednesday Block Swap.

April, for Nicola


This tree block Craftnosis made is one of my newest all-time fav's!  Look at the cute pear she put in the branches.  Made for The Block Swap 2.

Block Swap: February [1]


And FashionedbyMeg made this darling log cabin block with one of my favorite fabrics, the green ribbon flower, as the starring center piece.  For The Fussy Cut Bee.

Greta's Blocks


I got a good response from people that wanted to do a Pick Five Monday guest post, but I'm always looking for more!  Let me know if you're interested by emailing me.

2 comments:

Anonymous June 2, 2010 at 8:16 PM  

Thanks for including my block. this is such a wonderful blog!!

Meg June 29, 2010 at 12:47 PM  

Thanks for including my block! I just found this blog and was going down admiring all the blocks, and there is mine!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Free Blogger Templates

Back to TOP